Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Hobby Essay In Urdu My Favourite Hobby Mera Pasandida Mashgala For Class 2,3,4 200 Words In English

My Hobby Essay In Urdu and English: Everyone interested in a variety of hobbies and i am also interested, if you want to spend good free time then you should have a interesting hobby such as gardening, stamp collecting, coin collecting it is a great way to pass useless moments that is why my best hobby is travelling, watching cricket match and reading urdu novels but i think travel is my passion and interesting hobby and why this is my favourite hobby its because i think it's very pleasant for me. We can learn and see many things of this world and can see many cultures and architecture by travelling to any country. During the trip you can experience memorable things of world. Nowadays it is possible for man to visit almost all countries. Before travel to any country, first i try to find beautiful places with the help of a computer and when i find amazing places then i decide to visit those places for my best friends.

So far i have travelled in Europe with my family and friends. I love to travel with my friends in the summer. My favourite trip was in Switzerland last summer. We spent a week in a beautiful weather of Switzerland. This Switzerland trip was very special and interesting for me, in this trip we had a lot of fun and we still talk about this trip and are happy.

my hobby in urdu for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and fsc 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 words in urdu


, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment