Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Khwab Mein Rone Ki Tabeer Weeping Rota Dekhna Crying In Dream

Khawab main rona: Crying dream mean? Dreaming about good cry? Crying dream realistic effects and reactions, but also dream subjective imagination. A dream to hear the cries of grief, expressed serious nature of the trouble will hit you, but if you are vigilant, said ultimately get away from these and if you hear screams, you will get unexpected help. Cry Dream interpretation Urdu: Crying main shun thorns. Crying all grievances sad crying out, and the rest is smooth. So in a dream, cry representative smoothly.
 khwab mein rona tabeer
Weeping Dream Description: We often cry in a dream, which is often wronged people in real life, sadness, depression and other emotional reactions in a dream. During the day, we may be due to various reasons, ignore these emotions, or has realized it can not properly vent, so the expression in a dream. Of course, the specific expression of a specific kind of emotion but also a detailed analysis of dreams. Here are two readers sent a dream.

Barishain Readers Dreams: I am a girl, 24 years old, work is very easy, basically no work pressure. Last night, I dream to do: I kept crying all the family with a lot of ways not stop. Finally, with great twists and turns brought me to my niece's grave, to give her money to burn, I did not stop crying. My niece just died a month before, and my relationship is very good, very fond of me. She had gone, every day I will miss her. In addition, she was buried that night after I have done a dream she and I spoke, she said she was gone, I told her that I would take care of her parents, she assured.

Dream Analysis: This dream cry expresses a bereaved miss and grief. Because "My niece just died a month ago, and I have a good relationship before, and I will miss her every day.."

The reader actually mentions two dreams, from a realistic point of view in chronological order, "after she was buried that night and I had a dream" took place in front. This dream expresses the dreamer psychologically niece's death has accepted fact.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment